SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
To create Jobs, please follow these steps. You can also Add New jobs to any currently open jobs (see step #10)
- Select Edit to the right of your event or when creating your new event
- Step #4 add in a date to turn jobs ON
- Add in a per account signup limit if applicable
- Select Job Signup once you Save Changes for the event
- Go to your Setup Event Jobs Tab and select the 'Copy & Append from Other Event' button.
- Select Display All or put a name in the search box and select Search to bring up your pretemplated jobs or saved templates from jobs already created
- Check mark to the left and Select to propagate
- Your jobs will now appear to edit and turn on to the public
- Edit Time Periods - Select one or many jobs and edit time period to do a multi update
- Add New - Select this if you need to create a new job. Don't forget to add Time Periods as shown below (your accounts have to sign up by time periods)
- Edit Jobs - Select the Job Name to Edit the title and/or add a description
- Add/Edit Time Periods - Select the Job Name and either select Add New under Time Period Setup or select a time to edit
- Fill in all applicable fields - don't forget you create the job title once and add in as many positions for that job as necessary here.
- Save Changes
- Select all jobs for meet and select Allow Signup to turn on for your members.
Email/Text Job Reminder Notifications
Add jobs in OnDeck