SwimOffice Admin - Super User
To add or edit an Account follow these steps.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Click the Add Account button or click an existing account's name to edit.
- Fill in all required fields with a red asterisk *. If you don't know the exact information, upon login, the account will be able to update it themselves.
- If you will give them any kind of admin access, select which ones under Account Access Settings.
- Click Save in the upper or lower right.
- If there is any missing or incorrect information, you will see an error message at the top of page in red. You will need to correct the error before the account can be saved.
- If this is a new account, click Email Login Instructions so they can receive instructions how to login and set their password.
- To add members to the account, click the Members tab and see the first knowledge base article below.
- Click the red X in the upper right to exit.
Note that while the account can have up to 4 email addresses, only the first one in the list can be used as the Sign In email address. All other emails will be used for communication purposes ONLY.