Reviewing and Editing Your Account DataBase
After your teams member dB has successfully been imported into the TeamUnify Team Management Platform, please take time to go through the imported records to make sure that the data has been accurately imported, as well, familiarize yourself with the Member Management System.
- Sign In
- Click on Account/Member Admin Link on the left menu system
- You will see 3 tabs. The first is Accounts and always opens to this view when you click on the Account/Member Admin link and the second is called Members and is right next to the Account tabs. The third tab is USA Swimming Registration
- In the Accounts view you can perform multiple tasks:
- Click on Display All [This will show all accounts]
- You can search for individuals by inputting the last name of the account/family in the Last Name field and then clicking on the Search button. Also, the system employs “fuzzy” search that means you can type in partial last names. For example; “smi” will find smith or other combination’s of this spelling which could also include smitz.
- Search on the status of the account in Account Status field. Depending on what records were included in the import, there will be Active and Canceled records. Simply select one from the pull-down list and then click on the Search button. Your search results will be displayed below.
- Search on Admin Type. Click on the pull-down and select one of the 4 levels of access you can grant to account in the system and then click on the Search button. Click on the Question Mark for a detailed description of each of the 4 levels.
- Search by email address. If you know the email address, you can input this in the the Email field and click on the Search button. You can even input partial email addresses into and search for this as well.
- TIP: If you want to find out how many of your accounts have no email addresses, simply input
teamunify.com into the Email field and then select Active from Account Status pull-down list and then click on the Search button. The resulting records [if any] are those that do not have active email addresses. You will see will see invalidxxxxxteamunify.com address which is input by TeamUnify when there is no email record.
- TIP: You can combine search filters to get the required results. However, remember to clear the search attributes for each different search as the system remembers. Also, after you have performed a search you and leave the Account/Member Admin view to another part of the TeamUnify system and then come back to the Account/Member Admin view, the system remembers your last search.
- The other view is the Member tab view where you can perform similar tasks just as you can in the Account View. The primary difference in this view is the ability to print rosters and attendance worksheets.