Create Roster Groups Click HERE for steps
*For calendar item ONLY you can create a roster group for Calendar only. For instance 'Johnson Pool Open Swim'
- Go to your calendar tab (if you don't see it make sure it's not hidden in website design>Tab>Calendar)
- Click on any of the “Add” links
3. Once you select 'add' fill in the following
- Title - Add the title and start date. This will be your CALENDAR DISPLAY! Enter in your start/end times and if this is an all day event. Enter in a deadline date if applicable.
NOTE - The times are critical for calendar subscribers as this will display on their calendar agent.
- Type of Calendar - The ONLY difference is Workout will put a red workout on the calendar. NOTE # of workouts is legacy and N/A
- Targets - Rosters - Either place this on your main calendar or select ONE or MANY Roster groups. Each roster will create a new calendar in the Pick a Calendar dropdown
- Targets - Locations - Select one or many or none. It will create additional calendars if selected.
- Repeating - Make your selections to repeat this calendar. See above for an example of a weekly workout that repeats every Mon/Wed/Friday. Select an end date if applicable
- Except these dates - Place your dates in this field that you want this item removed. Leave the year off if it's every year. dd/mm/yyyy format
- Description - When you hover over the title, this description will appear.
- SAVE CHANGES!!!