Setting limits in your online registration system ensures you don't exceed your maximum athlete participation by either a team as a whole (global limit) or by a specific registration group (roster group or age group for example).
To set per registration group maximums
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Select your registration to set or Add New
- Select the option 'Set Per Registration Group limit
- Complete any other fields and Save
- Go to the Fees Setup Tab
- Enter in any information - Click HERE for the step by step user guide
- Select Next on the bottom right
- Set your max limits
- Your END USER will see the registration group as full once this number is reached
- Select this option on the setup page. Once this number has been reached your registration system will note that your team is full
Setup to Management - Step by Step setup for online registration
Setup an event connected to the Online Registration module