Admin Level - Superuser
Note: This is different than the Member Search option at the top of your website.
When you have non-athletes in your Members, such as coaches and board of directors, you may want them to not appear in searches and the list in general. This makes it easier when selecting all Members to email or export to Excel. Use the Hide From Member Search checkbox in a profile to accomplish this.
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Search for and click a Member's name you want to hide.
- Check the Hide From Member Search checkbox.
- Click Save.
That Member will no longer appear in the list or searches by default. If you want to see them, you must activate the Hidden From Member Admin Search filter.
- In the Members tab, click Customize Filters in the upper right.
- Click Hidden From Member Admin Search.
- Click Yes on the right.
- Click Done.
You will now only see hidden Members. Remember to unset the filter to return to the normal view (click Saved Views > All Active Members).