SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster/Event Admin
- Go to Team Admin > Website Design.
- Click the Website Layout Configuration.
- Scroll down to the Command Button Controls heading.
- In the Main Photos area you can load up to 10 photos (.jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png; note that .jpeg extensions will not work, so rename to .jpg). Simply Browse and upload (they need to be sized either 480×285 or 721×285 depending on your command button placement).
- You will also be able to link the photos using the URL field and choose whether they are opened in the current window or a new window.
- To place them in a particular order you must put a number in each display order field (not just the first one).
- Click Save Changes.
Adobe is ending support for Flash, so SwimOffice no longer supports SWF files for slide shows or videos.