You can embed a Google Spreadsheet on your TeamUnify site by doing the following?
- Go to your spreadsheet in Google
- Select File > Publish to the web
- Select Start Publishing
- Copy the Embed Code. It will look something like this, "<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jZIFSsGhyBDJhkRN8Z69IhQ_XxpSTdBVomklgcmt3oo/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"></iframe>"
- If you don't see the embed code you may have to toggle to "HTML to embed in a page"
- Go to your TeamUnify Site and the tab where you will be embedding this
- Select Edit > Source in the editor box (left side)
- Paste the embed code
- If you do not see a height or width you will need to add it in code just like below ~ iframe width ="710" height="2500"
- If the height / width is in the code adjust to approximately 710 x 2500-4000
- Save changes
- If you update the spreadsheet in Google it will also update on your TeamUnify site.
Embedding a Google Calendar
Embed a Google Map