Some teams do not have a one-size-fits-all service hours requirement but instead require different roster groups or billing groups to work a certain amount of hours or points. Here is how to make this happen using an example roster group called "Green." Note this assumes your billing system is active.
- Go to Billing Admin > Service Hours Admin > Service Hours System Setup
- The amount in step 2 on this page should be the minimum hours or points every account needs to work
- Note in step 1 when it will reset everyone to zero. If it's September then return here Sept. 1st or later after it has reset everyone to the amount defined in step 2.
- Assuming it's after Sept 1st and everyone has been reset then go to "Obligation & Hours Worked" tab
- Set Account Status filter to *Active
- Supposing the Green roster group needs to work 15 hours, set the Roster Group filter to Green and click Search
- Select all accounts by clicking check box next to Account Name column header
- Click Multi-Reset Yearly Obligation
- Enter the amount of point or hours the Green group needs to work (15 in our example) and click Save Changes for ALL Accounts listed Now
- Repeat steps 6-9 for any additional groups with different yearly requirements
Can I reset my Service Hours system for multiple times instead of yearly?
Reset Service Hours with an inactive billing system