SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
These steps show how to tell the last time someone last logged in, either through SwimOffice or OnDeck.
- In the SwimOffice side menu, click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- By default, there is a Last In column available that shows the last date someone logged in either via SwimOffice or OnDeck. A blank date indicates the account has never logged in.
- You can add an OnDeck Last In column to see when someone last logged in to OnDeck.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Click OnDeck Last In on the left.
- If desired, drag and drop the OnDeck Last In and Last In rows on the right to where you want them in the list of columns.
- Click Done.
- You may need to click the right scroll arrow to see the columns if you did not change their position in Customize Columns, or click expand.