Account/Member Admin allows you to filter your roster by almost any criteria you want, display only the columns of data you want in the order you want, and sort by any column. Thankfully, you can save all your customization in what's called a View. Better yet, you can create multiple Views and make any one of them the default when you return. You can have different Saved Views on the Accounts and Members tabs (and USA Swimming tab for USAS teams). These are tied to your user login and unique to you.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Either stay on the Accounts tab or click the Members or USA Swimming tab.
A. Customize Filters
- Click Customize Filters to filter only the information you need.
- Click a filter category on the left and the filters to apply on the right. You can do this for multiple categories.
- Click Done when finished.
B. Customize Columns
- Click Customize Columns to control what you view on screen.
- Click a column on the left to add to the current view, and click a column on the right to remove it from the current view.
- Drag and drop the columns on the right to organize the view.
- Click Done.
- To sort the list, click the up/down arrows on each column to sort.
C. Save View
- Now click Saved Views to save all your customization.
- Enter a name for your view on the right and click Save View.
- To restore that view the next time you return to the screen you're on, click Saved Views, then click the View you want to use.
- Click Make Default by any view to have that view be used by default when you return to the screen you're on.
Note you don't have to do all the steps. You could do just a custom filter, or only add and move some columns. Save the view if you will use it a lot._________
Attendance Reports and Editing in SwimOffice
Delete and Un-Delete Accounts or Members