Before you begin creating your lesson setup or you deploy you will want to delete all of the pretemplated lesson information. To do this you must follow these steps (you must release all information from the classes before the information can be deleted)
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Classes Tab
- Place a checkmark to the left of the column header "Class Title" to select all classes
- Select Delete
- Select the System Tab to show the second row of tabs
- Starting from right to left begin deleting all information you will not need
- Select CoA > Select all CoA that you do not need
- Select Zone > Map > Location > Instructor > Session > Curriculum > SubProg and LAST Program
- You have to work in this order because you cannot delete anything that is attached to another option for instance a Class is attached to all of the above
- When you have completed these steps you will have a clean lesson program and begin adding/editing as necessary
Multi Class Percentage Discount
Setting up recurring billing in lessons