Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
Chameleon users go to: Team Admin > Account/Member Admin and E-Mail Center > Manage Opt-Outs you can customize the information you see and save for your user login ONLY.
New CMS users go to: Team Tools > Account/Member Admin and E-Mail Center > Manage Opt-Outs you can customize the information you see and save for your user login ONLY.
- Click Customize Filters to filter only the information you need. Select the filter category on the left and the filters to apply on the right.
- Click Customize Columns to control which columns you view on screen. Once you add or remove, drag and drop on the right to set the column order.
- Once you click Done and your information is in view, you can click the up/down arrows on each column to sort.
- Click Saved Views, then name your view and click Save View.
- The next time you return you can click Saved Views and then click the view name to instantly restore your view.
- Click Make Default if you want it to be the default view every time you return.
Check out the online HTML CheatSheet here and save this link because you might need it while composing content for a web page.