In Team Admin > Account/Member Admin and E-Mail Center > Manage Opt-Outs you can customize the information you see and save for your user login ONLY.
- Click Customize Filters to filter only the information you need. Select the filter category on the left and the filters to apply on the right.
- Click Customize Columns to control which columns you view on screen. Once you add or remove, drag and drop on the right to set the column order.
- Once you click Done and your information is in view, you can click the up/down arrows on each column to sort.
- Click Saved Views, then name your view and click Save View.
- The next time you return you can click Saved Views and then click the view name to instantly restore your view.
- Click Make Default if you want it to be the default view every time you return.
Doing a multi account or member edit
Printing a Custom Spreadsheet