Online Registration - Locations can be used as a User Defined field to capture information like 'Payment Type' for instance during the registration process.
- When you Approve & Assign from the manage screen you will select the subbilling group for the payment
- Even though the Location says Payment Type (from the setting above) it's actually going to show you either empty or the locations you setup on your SwimOffice side under Billing Admin > Setup Billing Group/Roster Group/Location (see screenshot below).
- It's critical that you use your Billing Group/Sub Billing group to denote the billing group and subbilling for how often they will pay for instance quarter/annual/monthly etc.
- Location or payment type' in this instance is simply a location such as Pool A & Pool B that will help On SwimOffice with things such as filtering, email center, entering meets and has NO connection to the billing system (it's only holding onto the user defined field because it's in the Reg module but this piece ties to the SwimOffice database side)
- Location is also used in OnDeck for taking Attendance.
- TeamAdmin > Account Member Admin > Members Tab is where the Approve & Assign will be pushed. See the screenshot below to see how the Assign & Approve will look.
Add or Create locations
Setting up the custom 'location' field in Online Registration