An admin can override a full class with no waitlist or a class with waitlist on. The options will differ based on the WL on function set in the class setup.
- Lesson Admin
- Student Tab
- Add New
- Pick - Select to either pick your account or add new within the pick to add a new account
- Filters - Place your filters on to find the class (Session is not a required field)
- Pick - Select to find the day/time to sign up for. If it's full with WL on - you will see the Override slot limit selection or the Waitlist Student selection. If WL is off you will only have an Override Slot Limit option.
- Student - Select the pick to select the student or within the pick add new to add a new student
- Select Ok
- If you are overriding a slot you will be required to pay and checkout
- If you are putting the student into WL status you will be done.
Moving Students (WL to WL / Class to New Class/ WL to New Class/Slot to Slot)
Approving Waitlist students