If you need to immediately void a credit card transaction that just occurred on your site instead of using the red [Refund] option (where you allow the charge to go through followed by a refund, which can take 5-7 days), follow these steps.
- Login to your merchant gateway: https://secure.nmi.com/merchants/
- Void the transaction.
- If you need help please email TUSupport@chfs.us or call 855-601-2437 and select support to go to a support agent.
- Go to your SwimOffice site to adjust your financials.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- Search for the account name.
- Click the red view link in the Acct Balance column.
- Click New Refund Credit Balance.
- Select -Refund- for Payment Type.
- Enter the amount voided as a negative number in New Refund Amount, such as -390.00.
- For Check # or Reference, enter something like Void CC.
- Click Save New Refund and click OK to confirm. This will not refund any money; it will only adjust the balance owed.
CC refunds for both billing system and on-demand
ACH and Credit Card Failures