Please note certain laws govern this functionality and they differ from state to state. As of Oct. 13, 2016, the following states prohibit adding credit card surcharges: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Oklahoma, and Texas. Learn more about credit or debit card surcharge state statutes.
To automatically apply the CC surcharge fee to the account at registration checkout,
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the name of a registration to edit.
- Click Fees Setup tab.
- Set Charge CC Processing Fee to Yes.
- Fill in the fees and chart of account.
- The checkout page will look like below.
Getting Started Checklist
Billing: Apply credit card/ACH transaction fee/surcharge automatically
Updating athlete information in Account Member Admin - Doesn't update the registration system