To access a detailed report of the information below do the following.
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Summary Tab
- Select Report to the right of the fundraising event (see screenshot)
- Select Team Stats Report - Detail
- Generate Report
This report will give you the following data.
- Account Name and Member Name
- Member Roster/Location
- Last time this member had information either viewed or adjusted
- Manual invitations (manual email)
- Imported emails
- If a Donor email was sent out
- The last time an email was sent out
- How many donors and offline donors have contributed
- Total dollars raised
Generating a top performer report
Fundraising and Billing - how are donations accounted for in individual accounts
Can someone make an online donation without a participant selected?