In TUMoney, if you are using a Mac and try to import the Mac address book (and possibly the other address books as well) and Java isn't installed it will say it's missing a plug-in and never get any further. Here is how to fix it.
- Click Missing Plug-in and it will display a dialog that you need to download the Java plug-in (see screen shot)
- Click More Info... and it will take you to the Java website (see screen shot)
- Click Agree and Start Free Download, then click Save Download
- Once the download finishes, go to Finder and double click the jre-xxxx-macosx-x64.dmg file, then double click the icon on the dialog it opens to install it and follow the instructions
- Close your browser and reopen it, then go through the address import process again
- It will ask if you want to run the ContactsApplet application (see screen shot)
- Click Run
- Finally it will say Java wants to access your contacts (see screen shot)
- Click OK and it will import your contacts into TUMoney
TUMoney - Public View - Can donors donate to multiple family members?
Promote your event fundraiser! Emailing your fundraising event information to your team.