When Online Registration is over you will want to denote accounts and members who will not be on the team.
If the Account will stay active but not all of their children will be swimming you can easily suspend just one athlete.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage by desired registration.
- Click Not Registered tab.
- Check the boxes by those whose status you want to change, or select all (check the box to the left of the "Member" column header).
- Click Multi-Change Member Status.
- Select either Suspended or Canceled/Hidden. Both will have the same effect; it's up to your process. Generally we suggest Cancelled/Hidden for those never coming back—perhaps they are too old—and Suspended for those who may return later.
- You may optionally check Change "Inactive Date" and enter today's date so you know when you marked them this way.
- Click Save Changes for ALL Members listed NOW.
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Click Customize Filters.
- Click Account Status and make sure only Active is checked.
- Click Member Status on the left and check all statuses EXCEPT Active.
- Click Done.
- Select all.
- Click Edit > Multi Edit Accounts.
- Click Set Status.
- Set to either Suspended or Canceled/Hidden (see above for definition).
- Click Save.
Make bulk changes on accounts
Cancelled/Hidden vs Suspended vs Waiting for Approval status