To find out if an athlete has improved since the first time they swam a distance/stroke, first access the Improvement Report.
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Improvements (using Age Groups defined above)
Then do the following.
- Select the Meet that you want to see if an athlete has shown improvement
- Since Date - Select the date for the system to start looking for the FIRST time they swam the distance/stroke (not the fastest just the first)
- Member - Filters - Select the filters that you need to apply. Leave as -ALL- if all athletes but pay attention to Status
- Show Improvements - Chose Seasonal Best vs Baseline and this means it will chose the stroke/distance from the selected meet as the 'Seasonal Best'
- Baseline - Select Use [Earliest Time] on or after [Since Date] and this means the baseline will be the first time they swam that distance/stroke after the since date
- Output Format - HTML will show everyone on screen improved or not. TeamUnify suggests choosing PDF 3x10 across when you are ready to generate labels
- Report Now! This will generate the report based on your parameters.
Output Format - PDF 3x10 will show as this: