SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/CalendarIf you need to compare your athlete's last fastest time for a specific stroke/distance to a selected meet, first access the Improvement Report.
- Go to My Account
- My Meet Results
- Time Reports
- Improvements (using Age Groups defined above)
Then use the following parameters:
- Meet Name - Select the meet you wish to compare your last fasted time to in order to see if a swimmer has improved
- Select the since date - The system will find the fastest time for this stroke and distance after this date
- Status - Ensure you have selected the correct status (active for only current swimmers active in your database)
- Show Improvement - Select Seasonal Best vs Baseline
- Select Baseline - Selected Meet. This can be confusing as the meet is actually what the system is comparing to and will see if an athlete has received their best time at this meet and what the percentage of improvement it was based on the last fastest time.
- Select 'Output Format' - We suggest PDF: 3x10 as this will ONLY generate those athletes that have made an improvement and ignore all others. If you select HTML on screen it will show all active swimmers regardless if they have improved.
- Report Now! This will generate your improvement labels
Finding the percentage improvement from the first time swim to a specific meet/date
Times Report in Excel, PDF, or HTML