SwimOffice Admin - Super UserAthletes and parents in your area are searching for programs, camps, and clinics that fit their age and skill level. Show them that your organization has exactly what they’re looking for in the SportsEngine youth sports directory. For instance, when someone searches for "swimming" in your area and they click on your team, you can have any of your registrations appear in your team's page for them to click and sign up.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- If you want to make an Event Registration visible in the portal, click the Event Reg tab.
- Click the name of the Registration you want to appear in the portal.
- Click Yes by Display on SportsEngine?
- Once you fill in everything else and click Save Changes, you will be taken to a new tab, SportsEngine Setup.
- The Display for locations dropdown defaults to your primary location and is currently disabled. We will activate it in a future release.
- Gender programs default to Male, Female and Co-ed; change if needed.
- Enter the Age Range of your programs.
- Enter the Fee Range for your various registrations. IMPORTANT: If you leave the fees as $0, it will show your registration as FREE, so make sure to enter a range.
- Enter your Registration Description.
- Click Save Changes.
Your registration will now show for your team in the SportsEngine sports search engine.
IMPORTANT: Once your registration is closed, make sure to edit the registration again, set Display on SportsEngine? to No and then Save Changes.