Click to download the TouchPad Live FAQ.
NOTE: TOUCHPAD MEETS ONLY! This will not show any meets currently running on different software including HyTek's Meet Manager™. If you are interested in obtaining TeamUnify's meet management software, TouchPad, please contact email@example.com. It's free for all TeamUnify teams.
TouchPad meets are synced directly to SwimOffice sites for live results on meet day. To turn on:
Global setting (all meets will show)
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Website Design.
- Click Website Layout Configuration.
- Scroll down to Template Controls.
- Set "Show TouchPad Live" to Yes or No.
- Click Save Changes.
Meet by Meet Setting (hide & show)
- Go to Events tab.
- Click TouchPad Meet Admin tab.
- Select those meets to hide and click Hide. To show again select those meets and click Show.
- Click TouchPad LIVE badge.
- Set filters if desired and deselect "Limit to my team" if you would like to see all TouchPad meets being run for the date range selected.
- Select the meet you would like to see full live results for. The following summary screen will show a new ribbon bar.
1 - Results Tab is selected to bring up below information
2 - Use your filters to narrow down your search
3 - Select to include upcoming events as well as finished events
4 - Select the +/- to open/collapse the event information
5 - Global event information including if it's finished, what session and day
6 - All swimmer information will be included including H/L, entered & final time, Pts (if awarded) and if they met a standard
7 - Watch List. Select any athletes within the results area to add to your watch list tab. This tab will only show you the teams/athletes that you have chosen to watch.
Team Scores tab
1 - Lists your teams competing including points, total swimmers entered and events entered.
3 - Allows you to add a team to your watch list.
Watch List tab
1 - Watch List # of teams & swimmers being watched__________
2 - Team being watched including corresponding information
3 - Select Add Teams or Add Swimmers to give you a pop out box for further selection (or to deselect)
4 - Swimmer name and all swimmer information for that event.
Watching athletes or teams
View TouchPad Live results on any device