Admin Level - Webmaster
Sometimes you will need to manually add meet results for a new or to an existing meet. Here's how.
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Meet Results.
- Click Results By Meets tab.
- If this is for a brand new meet,
- Click Add Meet for Meet Results.
- Fill in the meet details.
- Click Save Changes.
- Search for and click the name of the meet you just added.
- If this is for an existing meet,
- Search for and click the name of the meet to which you want to add results.
- Click the Add Results button at the top.
- Click the Member drop down and select the desired athlete.
- Fill in the various fields and click Submit.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to add as many results as desired.
Note that you cannot add splits at this time.