Admin Level - Superuser
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! If you do not follow these steps you may open up last season's registration by mistake which can cause all kinds of problems and confusion. These steps will ensure you seamlessly clone your registration system with no errors.
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the registration title to clone (not the checkbox).
- Scroll to the bottom left and click Save Changes to a New Registration (Clone).
- Find this cloned registration. It will appear as CLONE - Reg Name. If you do not see "CLONE" in front of the title, you likely clicked Save Changes instead of Save Changes to a New Registration (Clone). Go back to step 2 and try again.
- Click the cloned registration title and update any information to be current, including the Registration Title, Short Title, and dates.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Manage by the cloned registration (the title should now be your new one) to ensure there are no registrants in it.
- If you see no registrants, close the tab/window and proceed to step 8.
- If you DO see registrants, you likely clicked the incorrect Manage button. Make sure to click Manage by the registration you changed.
- If you are ready to activate the new registration, check the box by it and click Set as CURRENT (see screenshot above)