Admin Level: Superuser
Leverage the online registration system to collect the swimsuit sizes/quantities and the dollars. This will allow you to purchase suits in bulk, custom suit purchases, etc.
You will need to implement two pieces in the online registration system
- Basic Setup -- Swimsuit size turn to show/required
- Fees Setup -- ask the quantity question and charge/collect dollars
To implement the quantity question do the following:
- Go to Registration Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Registration Admin.
- Click the current registration name to access the fees setup
- Click the Fees Setup tab
- Click Next >> in the bottom right
- Click Add More Per Family Charge (see screenshot)
- Enter in a Charge Name
- Click Required drop down and select No--Optional with Qty field
- Select your Chart of Account*
- Enter Amount
- Click OK
- Click Save Changes
*Note -- TeamUnify suggests that you either create or select a chart of accounts that will exclusively track the dollars for your swimsuits. This will help with tracking dollars and quantities and keep the dollars separate from other charges, for instance dues. When you generate your financial spreadsheet, you will have a dedicated column for this chart of accounts. Read the Export a spreadsheet with swimsuit size information article for more information on how to generate.
Account Checkout View