Admin level: Superuser
Q - Every time I try to contact TeamUnify using the contact request tool I get the error message, "No Contact Email Assigned."
A - That is not how you contact TeamUnify rather how the public or your team contacts you. To update this,
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- At the bottom right click Setup Member Feedback Email Recipients
- All Admin level accounts will show for selection
- Select the account(s) to receive these contact emails
- Click Add >>
- Click Save Changes