SwimOffice Admin - SuperUser
NOTE - This is a two step process!
- Billing Admin
- Invoices & Payments
- Under Account Balance Column click [History]
- Enter in the correct date parameters to search for the CC transaction to refund
- Scroll down to Payments
- If the credit card transaction is older than 90 days you will not be able to refund back to the card (we discard CC details after 90 days for security purposes); you will need to use the "New Refund Credit Balance" function instead; see the "Refund by check" link below
- Click the [Refund] link for the Credit Card transaction to refund
- Enter in the amount to refund
- Save Credit Card Refund
Step #2IF you are refunding for incorrect invoicing YOU MUST ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING.
- Click on Invoices & Payments located under the Billing Admin tab
- Search and find the account you would like to refund
- Place a check mark to the left of the account
- Select the New Credit Button
- Place a description that reflects the reason for the credit
- Select the same chart of accounts that you originally invoiced for
- Enter in the amount to credit
- Click Save Credit
The account should now show zero charged/zero owed and be balanced.