SwimOffice Admin - Super User
The Chart of Account Summary report allows you see the total amounts you have billed out by CoA, and the totals you have collected by payment method.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments > CoA Sum tab.
- Select either a Month/Year range or Date Range.
- If you want to see fees for members in a certain Location, select one from the Location dropdown, otherwise leave it as --ALL--. Keep in mind that this goes by what location members are in currently, NOT what location they were in for the time period you are looking up. If a family has members in more than one location, fees for the entire account will be included.
- Click Generate CoA Summary Report.
- Optional: After generating the report you can click Export to EXCEL.
- Total Income: Above this are the invoices you billed out by chart of account, totaled by month.
- Total Paid: Above this are the amounts people paid by payment method, totaled by month.
- Total Income - Total Paid: Exactly what it says so you can see the difference.
- Total (far right column): Total of each row.