SwimOffice Admin - Super User
Account/Member Admin always shows the current state of all members (athletes)—what Billing Group, Sub Billing Group, Roster/Squad, and Location they are in. It does not retain what groups they belonged to in the past on a given date.
There are two ways to figure out who was in which groups in the past. The first way is to look at a registration and see who signed up for what group.
- In the side menu, click Team Admin > Registration Admin.
- Click Manage by the registration period you want to check.
- Check the Registration Group, Location, and Payment Option columns (the latter two might not be set up for your registration) to see who was in what group.
The downside of this is that if your Registration Groups do not match your Roster Groups/Squads, you may have a hard time figuring out who got assigned to what group. It also only tells you what group they were in at the time they registered.
The second way—export your athletes to a spreadsheet regularly—is more accurate and can be as date specific as you want, but it only works from the time you start doing it going forward, and it's up to you to do it regularly. Perhaps set a reminder to do these steps on the 1st of every month.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Click Members tab.
- Set any desired filters using Customize Filters and click Done. For example, you may want to only include those in your specific Roster Group or Squad.
- Check the box next to the Last Name column header to select all.
- Click Export > Custom Excel Export.
- Select any fields you want included in the spreadsheet. You can include fields for both accounts and members. At a minimum, we recommend including:
- Memb. First Name
- Memb. Last Name
- Memb. Middle Initial
- Roster Group/Squad
- Billing Group
- Sub Billing Group
- Acct. First Name
- Acct. Last Name
- Click Create Report.
- It will save the file as "customexport.xlsx." We recommend renaming it to something like "Athletes 03-2018.xlsx" or something similar.
- Repeat these steps anytime you want to preserve the state of your team.
After you have been doing this awhile, you can just open the spreadsheet for the time period where you want to know who was in what group at the time.
Export accounts/members roster to Excel spreadsheet