SwimOffice Admin - TouchPad PC
Multiple Division Scoring allows you to setup your teams to only score against each other. You then have two options you can chose:
Method 1 - simply adds the points earned by each team in each vision and presents the scoring order for each division.
Method 2 - This will score the teams selected and ignore all other scores applied to the other teams which will then allow athletes to receive those scores instead; basically replacing the other teams' athletes that received them.
- Select Multiple Division Scoring
- Select Setup Scoring Divisions
- Select the radio button 'Active Division'
- Double Click the Teams in the Meet to push them to the active division
- Give the active division a name
- Continue selecting the active division radio button for each division created
- Select your Method (1 or 2 see above for explanation)
- Select OK
- Select your Score Type > Team or Individual > Breakdown by Age Group and Score options
- Select Score/Preview/Print to implement selections
Bonus events in TouchPad