SwimOffice Admin Level - TouchPad Admin
- Set Sequence
- Create a sequence
- Make a process for creating your sequences for example
- separate sequence for every day/session
- separate sequence for distance events (this will be helpful if you are doing OnDeck check ins you because you check in by sequence so you will be able to check in just distance)
- Select your sequence and either double click or drag and drop your events from the event list to the right. Select All events or all remaining to quickly place events into the sequence
- Under FMT place an H or P; the default is H. If you select P these events will not create H/L assignments (heat/lane). For example
- place a P for Distance events so they don't show create H/L assignments when seeded.
- to create H/L assignments you must change the P to H in the sequence and reseed
- Under Break use 1 for a 1 minute break (perhaps to have an awards ceremony) and 2 for a 2 minute break and so on.
- Under Order adjust your event numbers if you will be moving events around in the sequence. If you make event 6 order 1 the other events will adjust accordingly
- Double click an event number under the sequence to remove
- Select Exit to save