SwimOffice Admin - TouchPad Admin
After setting up your meet, you then need to add all the events in the meet.
- Click Events in the main menu.
- Start left to right, making your selections for each event.
- Select your Rounds (circle seeding is the default if you select Prelim/Final).
- Select your Seed Order for both Prelims and Finals.
- Select your Event Type.
- Note: TouchPad does not allow you to create an individual medley relay, as that doesn't really exist. You may create either an individual medley (Type: Individual, Stroke: Indiv. Med.) or a medley relay (Type: Relay, Stroke: Medley Relay).
- Ensure you implement your Entry Fee.
- Click Add/Change Active Event #x to implement selections.
- This will advance the event number and switch the Gender (if Alternate Gender as entered is checked), allowing you to click Add/Change Active Event #x again to add the same event for the opposite gender.
- To edit an event, select it in the list at the bottom, adjust selections and then click Add/Change Active Event #x.
- Click Create/Edit Multi-Age Events if necessary (these are events in which multiple age groups compete in the same event but are separated for awards, labels and scoring).
- Click Set Sequences and define those.