SwimOffice Admin - Super User
When a host team invites you to participate in a meet and they use TouchPad to run the meet, you will both receive an invitation by email and the event will appear on your Events page, but it will only be visible to Super Users. You can accept their invitation by either clicking the link in the email or following these steps.
- Go to your Events tab.
- Click Accept or Decline. If you accept, the event edit will automatically open.
- Update any necessary meet information (this will only update on your site).
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Edit Commitment to administer this meet and use the same process as any online event.
- To sync your entries to the TouchPad host, click TouchPad Sync on the Committed Athletes tab, then click Sync TouchPad Entries NOW.
- Your host will be notified on their site when you have accepted/declined the invitation and when you have synced your entries.
- If you need to make updates ensure you notify the host and then sync your entries again.