Why cant I Enter a Email Address in for a New Account?
If you are getting a error when trying to input a primary email in for a new account (this is most likely because the address is already being used somewhere in your database) the address is already enter please follow this procedure.
- Go to your Account/Member Admin Under Team Admin
- Enter the desired email address in the Email box
- Change the Account Status box to “Canceled/Hidden” and also try "Contact Request".
- Once those parameters have been selected click the search button.
- If there is a hidden account with this email address it should appear
If the above does not come up with any accounts follow this procedure.
- Go to Member Tab under Account/Member Admin
- Click on Display All
- Select all members and click on the Excel Export (Super User Only)
- This will give you a report that includes all fields for all non-canceled accounts that include all email fields.
- Check the Email2 and Email3 to make sure that the desired address is not entered as a secondary address under another account.